Rocky Mountain Flycasters Fly Tying Expo
Nearly two dozen professional and experienced tiers from our region converge in Fort Collins to demonstrate their fly tying skills and share tips on tying and fishing with their special patterns.
Wednesday, Feb 15, 5:30-9:00pm
Every year, well over 100 people attend the Rocky Mountain Flycasters Fly Tying Expo. This year's Expo promises to be even bigger and better.
- Well-known tiers share their skills and tips
- Food from Old Chicago
- Random drawings for each tier’s flies
- Random drawing for a terrific fly rod
- Silent auctions for many quality equipment items, supplies, books, etc.
- Beginners table where you can learn to tie your own flies
- Admission: $20 per person ($10 for students with ID).
Fort Collins Senior Center - 1200 Raintree Dr
With the price of admission you get a plate of food and a beverage, 10 raffle tickets (5 for students) for the fly and rod drawings, and a wealth of tying and fishing information.
Learn from Rick Takahashi, Marty Staub, Dave Coulson, Jerry Hubka, Connor Murphy, Dennis Martin, Jason Haddix, Caleb Van Wagner, Mark Tracy, Marc McMillan, Dick Shinton, Jake Ruthven, Ted Meredith, Al Ritt, Grant Houx, Jin Choi, Tanner Irwin, Guy Turenne and others.
Don’t miss this once-a-year opportunity! Map and more at rockymtnycasters.org.