Eagle Valley Trout Unlimited’s
2015 Upper Colorado Fall Classic Fly Fishing Tournament
Saturday; Sept 19 5-7 PM Dinner, Draw Party, Silent Auction, Live Music Wolcott Yacht Club
Sunday; Sept 20 8AM-3PM Pursuit of finned creatures
Sunday; Sept 20 5-7 PM Après with awards at Vin 48 in Avon
Eagle Valley Trout Unlimited is excited to announce the 2nd Annual “Upper Colorado Fall Classic” Fly Fishing Tournament on Sunday September 20, 2015. An event such as this is long overdue among our great valley fishing and conservation community.
The Fall Classic will shove off the night prior to the fishing event at the Walcott Yacht Club where participants will be treated to a Mediterranean buffet, beverages, and live music. During the event at the Yacht Club, teams will draw for beats and launch orders, there will be a silent auction table, and angler and guide swag will be distributed. The following day the first boats will launch at 8 am SHARP from points above Two Bridges access and take out at or before 3PM. From 5-7PM participants will gather at Vin 48 for après and presentation of awards.
In addition to a year’s worth of bragging rights, your amazing show of support in the form of a $600 entry fee will net you the following:
- Tournament Entry
- Beer and food for both anglers and guide at the Walcott Yacht Club. (Additional tickets on sale for angler guests and EVTU supporters for $50.00 each)
- Chance to walk away with great items from our silent auction table during the Yacht Club draw party
- Swag Bags including Upper C Fall Classic Pint Glasses along with TU shirts and hats.
- Apps and drink tickets at Vin 48 for après award party Sunday evening.
- Winning anglers will receive $1,000 cash money and permanent Upper C plaques to display in your home or
As our single most important fund raising event of the year, we hope you will consider having some fun and supporting our efforts to maintain clean, cold, fishable water in the Eagle Valley.
To Sign up, please contact Brian Bloess at 970-306-9424 immediately. We have limited availability and boats will sell quickly.
Thank you in advance. Eagle Valley Trout Unlimited; Chapter #102