Many organizations and agencies conduct research studies and produce reports that are valuable references for our members. If you believe we are missing a particular report, please let us know via the contact form at the bottom of the page.
- Beckwith, Drew and Luecke, Dan. Filling the Gap: Commonsense Solutions for Meeting Front Range Water Needs. Western Resource Advocates, Trout Unlimited and Colorado Environmental Coalition. February 2011
- Braet, Megan. A Dry Legacy: The Challenge for Colorado’s Rivers. Trout Unlimited and Colorado Water Project. January 2002.
- Davidson, Sam, editor. Facing Our Future: A Balanced Water Solution for Colorado. Trout Unlimited, Western Resource Advocates, Colorado Environmental Coalition. 2005.
- Epifanio, John and Nickum, David. Fishing for Answers: Status and Trends for Coldwater Fisheries Management in Colorado. Trout Unlimited. 1997.Williams, Jack E., Haak, Amy L., Gillespie, Nathaniel G., Neville, Helen M., and Golyer, Warren T. Healing Troubled Waters: Preparing Trout and Salmon for a Changing Climate. Trout Unlimited. October 2007.
- Murphy, Keith. Trout Unlimited Positioning Study. Lollipop Research. January 2008.
- Nickum, David. Whirling Disease in the United States: A Summary of Progress in Research and Management. Trout Unlimited. January 1999.
- Russell, Elizabeth. A Dry Legacy 2: Progress and New Threats in a Drought Year. Trout Unlimited and Colorado Water Project. January 2003.
- Schnitzer, Russ and Roberts, Rob. Settled, Mined and Left Behind: The Legacy of Abandoned Hardrock Mines for the Rivers and Fish of the American West, and Solutions for Cleaning Them Up. Trout Unlimited. 2004.
- Stillwell, David, editor. Gone to the Well Once Too Often: The Importance of Ground Water to Rivers in the West. Western Water Project. February 2007.
- Stillwell, David, editor. Water, People, Fish: Ten Years of Partnership and Innovation for Western Rivers. Western Water Project. August 2008.
- Tuckwiller, Ross. Potential Impacts of Energy Development on Fisheries in the Rocky Mountain West. American Sportfishing Association. 2007.